Summit Technologies, Inc. has a permanent employment opportunity for a Sr. Software Architect to work in Aberdeen, MD. The positions require that you be a U.S. Citizen and able to obtain a DoD Secret Clearance.
Experience in Specific IT Management, developing large-scale, distributed, object-oriented application software using Java .NET and C#, C++. Having an understanding of general clinical business processes in Department of Defense (DoD) Medical Treatment Facilities is a plus. Experience with REST, XTS or Military Healthcare Networks is a plus.
· Overall Architecture of a portfolio of enterprise applications developed in J2EE and .NET technologies
· Develops Interface Control Documents for the portfolio of applications.
· Experience develops the System Architecture Document for the License Verification Systems.
· Participate in the development of numerous management artifacts (project plan, software development plan, deployment plan, configuration management plan, etc.).
· Experience in managing a program of 20 or more developers. Ability to lead a team of Software Engineers.
KNOWLEDGE AND SKILL REQUIREMENTS
· Experience with C#, C++, Java, and web development ASP .NET, MS Visual Studio.NET, SOAP, XML, UML, and Object Oriented design experience.
· Experience working with relational databases to facilitate programming software, Oracle DB, and/or SQL Server.
· Experience working within a software development lifecycle methodology (e.g. ITIL, CMMI, SDLC)
· Experience in the Requirements, Design, Coding, Unit/Integration Test lifecycle phases is preferred
· Having an understanding of general clinical business processes in Department of Defense (DoD) Medical Treatment Facilities is a plus Experience with REST, XTS or Military Healthcare Networks is a plus.
Other requirements :
· BS in Computer Science or other technical discipline; Masters degree a plus.
· Seven or more years of experience in software engineering or development.
· Must be a U.S. Citizen and able to obtain/maintain a DoD Secret clearance.
Will be required to pass a thorough background investigation, including possibly a credit check and drug screening. If you are a good match and are interested in more information, please forward the following information to firstname.lastname@example.org at your earliest convenience and list 4437 in the email subject line.
· Updated resume including MM/YYYY for each employer
· Compensation requirements
· Best times/dates to interview & contact information (email & phone) Availability to start once given formal offer
Summit Technologies Inc. appreciates your interest. We will contact the best matching prospects, and will consider you for future opportunities. We will not submit your resume without your prior knowledge and consent. Summit is an equal opportunity & affirmative action employer.
Updated resume in Word format (.doc);
· Daytime and evening phone numbers and email addresses;
· Current and desired compensation as either hourly and/or annual salary;
· Availability to begin work;
· If applicable, government security clearance, issuing agency and level of clearance;
Summit Technologies, Inc. appreciates your interest. We will contact the best matching prospects, and will consider you for future opportunities. Summit is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.