I would like to generate the below report;
    Age-----------0-10-----11-20----21-30---etc
    Products-------Totals
    Cards
    Insurance
    Savings
    Loans
    Etc

I can get a query to calculate age and calulate totals of a product, but as soon as I try to do multiple products in the query, it just wont work.
    Can anyone help?

Provided Answers: 14
    What's the SQL statement of the query you use and what error(s) occur(s) ("just wont work" is not very descriptive)?
    Have a nice day!

Hi

First query totals the responses but I can't get it to list the ages, second query will list the age and the product type, but I can only get it to list one product at a time, as soon as I list two it does not work;

SELECT Sum(IIf([Internet]=True,1,0)) AS InternetTotal, Sum(IIf([Redicard]=True,1,0)) AS RedicardTotal, Sum(IIf([Insurance]=True,1,0)) AS InsuranceTotal, Sum(IIf([Payroll]=True,1,0)) AS PayrollTotal, Sum(IIf([Phone]=True,1,0)) AS PhoneTotal
    FROM newmships INNER JOIN Products ON newmships.MemberNumber = Products.MemberNumber;

SELECT newmships.MemberNumber, newmships.BirthDate, (Date()-[Birthdate])/365.25 AS Age, Count(Products.Internet) AS CountOfInternet
    FROM newmships INNER JOIN Products ON newmships.MemberNumber = Products.MemberNumber
    GROUP BY newmships.MemberNumber, newmships.BirthDate, (Date()-[Birthdate])/365.25
    HAVING (((Count(Products.Internet))=Sum(IIf([Internet],1,0))));