Unanswered: MS Access Report horizontal list of values

Trying to create a shipping manifest that lists an item's case weights under the line item. something like:

QTY ITEM DESCRIPTION
    15 0101234 CERT ANGUS BEEF STEAKS
    (9.91, 9.95, 10.05, 8.75, 11,35, 9.91, 10.75,
    10.81,9.91, 9.95, 10.05, 8.75, 11,35, 9.91, 10.75)

5 0105678 MORE OF A DIFFERENT STEAK
    etc etc......

any thoughts? seems like they will end up in a text field that can wrap depending on the number of cases. Item level i suspect will be a subgroup and the case weigts as the detail

not sure the direction to take

thanks!

Provided Answers: 59
    assuming that you stroe the case weights already...personally I'd do this by using some VBA to set the individual case weights in one text control which has its can grow property set to yes.

in the reports on format event place some code which retrieves the individual weights and then builds those into a string varaible which is assigned to the aformentioned control.

..or store the case weights at despatch time in a column which is reported on.
    I'd rather be riding on the Tiger 800 or the Norton

Quote Originally Posted by healdem View Post
    assuming that you stroe the case weights already...personally I'd do this by using some VBA to set the individual case weights in one text control which has its can grow property set to yes.

in the reports on format event place some code which retrieves the individual weights and then builds those into a string varaible which is assigned to the aformentioned control.

..or store the case weights at despatch time in a column which is reported on.
    thanks! that at least gives me a direction to go. gotta brush up on my VB anyhow