Hope you are doing great today.

I saw your profile on a job portal and found it suitable to one of our Permanent position with our fortune 500 client.

Our client is looking for Citrix Engineer. Find below the Job Description.

Kindly reply me back with your updated resume, contact details and best time to reach you.

I apologize if the job is not of your interest however I will highly appreciate if you can refer some body suitable for this position.

*(Need GC, Citizen and EAD-GC)

Job Title: Citrix Engineer

Work location: Jersey City, NJ

Job Title
:
Citrix Engineer

Relevant Experience (Yrs)
:
5-8 years

Technical/Functional Skills
:
XenApp 4.5/5/6, Xen Desktop, Xen Server, NetScaler, AppSense, Streaming Profiler version 5 or above, AMC, VM server, virtualization, server configuration, group policy design and implementation.

Windows Terminal Services, Windows server 2003/2008 administrator to include MSI and msp packaging, roaming profile, registry editing and configuration.

Experience with Citrix infrastructure components (Web interfaces, PNA Server, Netscaler setup and administration, License server management, Edgesight, Management and configuration of RSA secure ID)

Citrix XenApp CCA or CCEA (Preferred but not required)

Experience Required

7-10 years

Roles & Responsibilities
:
Responsible for system architecture and implementation of virtualized environment.
Stream in-house and 3rd party applications into Citrix environment
Trouble Shooting issues with Tools ProcMon, FileMon, RegMom, InCtrl Tool
Work with application support teams on validation and deployment of streamed apps
Serve as subject matter expert and provide support for Engineering engagements and for problem/performance issues resolution for all aspects associated with Thin Client computing based on Citrix technologies

Generic Managerial Skills
:
Good Analyzing and communication Skills

Education
:
Graduate

Work Location
:
Jersey City, NJ