• fields you want to use to calculate
• formula that you have written
• the error you are getting
In any case, you have posted this 3 times asking for help on the same topic and yet failed to try it out yourself.
To test the dates for 10 business days, you need to use the DateDiff function:
DateDiff returns a number of time intervals between two specified dates
DateDiff (intervalType, startDateTime, endDateTime)
DateDiff (intervalType, startDateTime, endDateTime, firstDayOfWeek)
• intervalType is a String expression that is the interval of time you use to calculate the difference between startDateTime and endDateTime.
• startDateTime is the first DateTime value used in calculating the difference.
• endDateTime is the second DateTime value used in calculating the difference.
• firstDayOfWeek is an optional constant specifying the first day of the week.
A Number value
i want the formula even with no holidays inluded in the formula.....
the actuall question is:
(2) Count the members with a printed associated initial visit Care Plan (initial print only, never a reprint) with in 10 bussiness days...
(3) Determine the difference in time (Days, hrs and mins) between the member's IA appointment completion and the time the associated initial visit Initial Care Plan was printed