hello friend.

actually i m using templet file in xsl at my application. so that it reflect hindi and elglish font in domino mail sever.but domino mail server does not support hindi font.
for this i m stalled manglam font in my local machine but by stalling manglam font in our local machine it caonvert whole application in hindi as well as data base for exa. it caonvert day to hindi such as ravivar in hindi font like that...,and application mail in domino is come in both language (hindi and english) with encoding=="ISO-8859-1" .
code is given below........

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="ISO-8859-1" ?>
<xsl:stylesheet version="1.0" xmlns:xsl="http://www.w3.org/1999/XSL/Transform">
<xslutput method="text" doctype-public="-//W3C//DTD HTML 4.01 Transitional//EN"/>

<xsl:template match="/">
Your Request for Joining From
<xsl:value-of select="content/Subject/field1" /> to
<xsl:text disable-output-escaping="yes"> </xsl:text>
<xsl:value-of select="content/Subject/field2" />. *
Dear Sir

I <xsl:value-of select="content/Header/field2"/><xsl:text disable-output-escaping="yes"> </xsl:text><xsl:value-of select="content/Header/field3" /> beg to submit that,I have resumed the charge
for the post of <xsl:value-of select="content/Body1/field7" /> today <xsl:value-of select="content/Body1/field8" /><xsl:text disable-output-escaping="yes"></xsl:text><xsl:value-of select="content/Body1/field3" />
on return from <xsl:value-of select="content/Body1/field2" /> from <xsl:value-of select="content/Body1/field4" /> to <xsl:value-of select="content/Body1/field5" />
(<xsl:value-of select="content/Body1/field9" />days) with permission to prefix <xsl:if test="content/Body1/field10=''">.....</xsl:if><xsl:if test="content/Body1/field10!=''"><xsl:value-of select="content/Body1/field10" /></xsl:if> to <xsl:if test="content/Body1/field11=''">......</xsl:if><xsl:if test="content/Body1/field11!=''"><xsl:value-of select="content/Body1/field11!=''" /></xsl:if>
and sufix from <xsl:if test="content/Body1/field12=''">.....</xsl:if><xsl:if test="content/Body1/field12!=''"><xsl:value-of select="content/Body1/field12" /></xsl:if> to <xsl:if test="content/Body1/field1=''">......</xsl:if><xsl:if test="content/Body1/field1!=''"><xsl:value-of select="content/Body1/field1" /></xsl:if>
<xsl:text disable-output-escaping="yes">
</xsl:text>
with regards,
<xsl:value-of select="content/Footer/field1" />
<xsl:value-of select="content/Footer/field2" />
<xsl:value-of select="content/Footer/field3" />

************************************************** **********************************

महोदय

मै <xsl:value-of select="content/Header/field2"/><xsl:text disable-output-escaping="yes"> </xsl:text><xsl:value-of select="content/Header/field3" />
अपना पद् <xsl:value-of select="content/Body1/field7" /> भार् आज <xsl:value-of select="content/Body1/field8" /><xsl:text disable-output-escaping="yes"></xsl:text><xsl:value-of select="content/Body1/field3" />
से <xsl:value-of select="content/Body1/field2" /> लौटने पर दिनांक <xsl:value-of select="content/Body1/field4" /> से <xsl:value-of select="content/Body1/field5" /> (<xsl:value-of select="content/Body1/field9" />दिन) अनुमति के साथ करने के लिए उपसर्ग <xsl:if test="content/Body1/field10=''">.....</xsl:if><xsl:if test="content/Body1/field10!=''"><xsl:value-of select="content/Body1/field10" /></xsl:if>
से <xsl:if test="content/Body1/field11=''">......</xsl:if><xsl:if test="content/Body1/field11!=''"><xsl:value-of select="content/Body1/field11!=''" /></xsl:if> और sufix दिनांक <xsl:if test="content/Body1/field12=''">.....</xsl:if><xsl:if test="content/Body1/field12!=''"><xsl:value-of select="content/Body1/field12" /></xsl:if> से <xsl:if test="content/Body1/field1=''">......</xsl:if><xsl:if test="content/Body1/field1!=''"><xsl:value-of select="content/Body1/field1" /></xsl:if>
फिर से ग्रहण करने जा राहा हुँ

धन्यवाद।
<xsl:value-of select="content/Footer/field1" />
<xsl:value-of select="content/Footer/field2" />
<xsl:value-of select="content/Footer/field3" />

</xsl:template>
</xsl:stylesheet>

so we have to remove manglam font from our machine for running application.
and when we r using encoding="UTF-8" and using with unicode without the manglam font in our machine it print english font for english msg and ??????? for hindi msg in domino mail server because it will not get hindi font for unicode which i write in my templet file(xsl).

could any one help me to solve this problem....