Since this is an urgent business requirement, I’d appreciate a prompt response on this.
Position Description: APEX Architect
Client: Oracle America, Inc.
Location: Washington DC
Start Date: ASAP
Duration: 4+ Months
# of position: 1
E2.0_Web Logic Portal (WLP)/APEX Expert.
Local to DC preferred but not required.
Candidate MUST have demonstrated skills and knowledge.
The customer receives documents from the courts via a web application interface written in JAVA (EJBs) and web service interface (JAVA). These documents based on the types are separated into different queues using BPEL and the work list application. These queues are accessed via APEX and the data from the documents are manually entered into data entry screens developed using APEX.
-Currently the data entry screens are written in PL/SQL Web Toolkit. One of the major task is to
rewrite these applications written in PL/SQL Web Toolkit to APEX.
-Integrate Work list application with APEX using web service and Advanced Queues.
-Integrate with a third party software which will automate the extraction of data from the documents and store the data in the database.
-several years development experience of which some must be in APEX 4.0
-use of advanced features like dynamic actions, validations
-experience with developing multiple tabular regions in a page is a must
-using webservice in APEX
-using style sheets in APEX
-experience writing PLSQL procedures/functions
-experience with database triggers
-exposing plsql as web service
-experience with Aqs is desirable
Experience in creating and consuming web services
The above skills are a must. Other desirable skills will include
- java - EJB
If you would like to pursue this position, please reply to this e-mail and provide us details in following areas. Also, please attach a copy of your updated resume, in word format, elaborating your projects in tune with the client’s requirement. This will assist us in placing you with one of our clients.
· Are you authorized to work for any employer in the US:
· Availability for telephonic Interview:
· Current Location:
· Ready to relocate:
· Will consider Travel:
· End Date of your current/ recent project:
· Why you are looking for change:
· After reading the job description and roles, will you be able to satisfy the requirements of this position either with or without reasonable accommodation? (Please answer ‘No accommodation is needed’ or ‘Yes, accommodation(s) is/ are needed):
· Do you have any prior plans or commitments which might prevent you from accepting this position if an offer is extended to you, if yes, please share:
· Have you ever been convicted of a criminal offense? If yes, please explain and provide details:
· Note: Do not include convictions that have been annulled, erased, expunged, vacated, set aside, sealed by a court, or referred to a diversion program. Conviction of a crime will not necessarily disqualify you from employment. Factors such as age at the time of the offense, seriousness and nature of the violation, and rehabilitation will be considered when making employment decisions. A conviction record will not necessarily be a bar to employment.