We have a job position with (Texas Department of State Health Services) and have really liked your resume for this position and feel that you will be a great match and an asset if hired. Please review below the full job and let us know if interested I will love to call you as per your convenience and would discuss this position in detail so that we can go ahead and submit your resume
If you are not available for this position and know someone, we do have a great referral plan where in we provide $500 to $2000 as referral in case the consultant is placed and depending upon period of billing. Any referral of yours, that we place, is extra cash in your pocket!
If interested please send me an updated copy of your resume with hourly rate expectation ASAP.
Job Position: SQL Server DBA (537201102)
Location: Austin, TX
Client: Texas Department of State Health Services (DSHS)
· Involved in maintenance, enhancement, designing of data dictionaries, physical and logical database models, and performance tuning.
· Establishes physical database parameters. Codes database descriptions and specifies identifiers of database to database management system or directs others in coding database descriptions.
· Evaluates users' requests for new data elements and systems, incorporates them into the existing shared data environment, and provides technical assistance.
· Executes the procedures necessary to save, retrieve, and recover databases from hardware and software failures within established procedures.
· Designs and builds relational databases. Develops strategies for data acquisitions, archive recovery, and implementation of a database. Cleans and maintains the database by removing and deleting old data.
· Assists with the installation of database software and with analyzing, designing, and implementing databases. Assists in benchmarking and threshold testing of databases and with establishing and controlling necessary database security.
· Microsoft SQL Server 2000-2008 database experience.
22nd Century Technologies Inc was founded in 1997 with global presence and headquartered in NJ, 22nd Century Technologies Inc is a 8A certified Small business and Minority owned company. With a partnership of all major technology vendors Oracle, HP, IBM, Sun, EMC, Microsoft and BEA, TSCTI has built a strong Government and commercial customer base including fortune 100 companies and over 30 government state agencies.
22nd Century Technologies Inc is an equal opportunity employer and considers qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, gender, age, color, religion, disability, veteran’s status, sexual orientation, or any other protected factor. We offer an excellent compensation package which includes a generous salary with bonuses, insurance (medical, dental, vision, etc), competitive 401k plan, tuition reimbursement, and more..