Currently I have a button my form that will open a report and populate with just the data from the currently shown record:

Code:
Private Sub cmdPrint_Click()
    Dim strWhere As String

If Me.Dirty Then    'Save any edits.
        Me.Dirty = False
    End If

If Me.NewRecord Then 'Check there is a record to print
        MsgBox "Select a record to print"
    Else
        strWhere = "[ID] = " & Me.[ID]
        DoCmd.OpenReport "CoC1", acViewPreview, , strWhere
    End If
End Sub
I would like to open a form or pop-up beforehand that would allow me to type in quantities for some of the components that I have on the record previously. I would also like the items that I am entering the quantity for to be visible on this form for pop-up.

I have added a button to the main form with the following code that would call the form / popup with the information I would like to be able to enter before printing or running the report. Right now, I'm getting #Name? in the fields because it has no idea where the data is coming from - I need a way to pass the data from the current record to this form / popup. Like in my original button for running the report for the data current record.

Code:
Private Sub PrePrintForm_Click()
On Error GoTo Err_PrePrintForm_Click

Dim stDocName As String
    Dim stLinkCriteria As String

stDocName = "PrePrint"
    DoCmd.OpenForm stDocName, , , stLinkCriteria

Exit_PrePrintForm_Click:
    Exit Sub

Err_PrePrintForm_Click:
    MsgBox Err.Description
    Resume Exit_PrePrintForm_Click

End Sub
I obviously don't need both buttons - I believe that I will need the second button that generates the popup - and then from there - there will be a button for generating the report preview. I just need a helping hand in how to pass data from the CURRENT record that I have displayed before I press the first button and then be able to enter data, and then pass that information on to the report.

It's difficult to explain by typing this out - so if anyone would like to help me with this - and would need more clarification please let me know.