Unanswered: Linking database to website or flash application

Hi everyone, i was not sure where to post this. ill explain my problem and if there is a particular place for me to post this please let me know and ill post it there.

OK basically i am at uni in my final year and i have project and all i want is to learn how to link up a database full of questions and answers to a website.

i will be creating a treasure hunt game which the users will interact with but what i need is that if one question is answered, i want that question deleted off the database so that a new question can replace the answered question.

don't know if that made sense lol

i want to know what database software i should use to link it and also i might use a flash animated app rather then website does anyone know how to link that up to

thank you

Provided Answers: 1
    Chances are you can use whatever your favorite database is. Generally speaking, the database doesn't care what connects to it. For example, the database doesn't care if a website or a flash app asked for data, so long as the query it asked for isn't broken.

The big difference in how you consume the data is going to be the language/platform you use to consume the data.
    oh yeah... documentation... I have heard of that.

*** What Do You Want In The MS Access Forum? ***

oh ok but i dont know how to link a database you see is there any tutorials or guides that will show me how to link a database

But first i want to know what your application was? web or windows application,I though as your words that you need web application ,And i suggest to use asp.net with vs2008 or vs2005, because it is easy to debug and maintain ,And strong support ,Also

I suggest you to use microsoft Sql server ,Especially if you use an asp web application

well basically i am going to create a treasure hunt interactive game and i have two options one just do a website based game with links and dropdown boxes and such or a flash application

I suggest you to use a web based application ,Because it will be easy to configure and maintain ,Especially if you know asp.net and C# or VB,But only if you know action script very good ,So using flash. it will be wonderful
    thanks

ahh its going to take alot of time to doo
    thank you for your help