Unanswered: Returning table elements with only one linked element

I need to create a report in CR10, and am having some difficulty with my select.

The table elements in the "Profile" table are linked one or more times to the "SecurityGroup" table - I need to return only the Profile elements that are linked to one and only one SecurityGroup element..

That is..

ID DocName
    1 Test1
    2 Test2
    3 Test3
    4 Test4
    5 Test5

ProfileLink SecurityGroup
    1 0
    1 1
    2 1
    3 0
    3 1
    4 1
    5 0

Where 0,1 are two different security groups - the SecurityGroup table does not have a unique key. As above, I only want to return elements with one specific element (in the example above, I would want to return Profile.ID elements 2 and 4. Can this be done? I have tried using "Select Distinct Records" - didn't work for what I needed, and I have not been able to craft an appropriate select statement.

Any help would be gratefully appreciated.

You can do that in one (or more) of the following methods:

- Use a group for Profile.ID
    - Use a running total to sum SecurityGroup.Security Group if criteria to print the record is based on the value of Security Group
    - Or use a summary to count the number of records if the criteria to print is based on record count (unsure of which criteria because Profile.ID 2 and 4 is printed but not 5)
    - Evaluate the value of the sum of Security Group or record count
    - if it is equal to 1 then print else suppress the record