Unanswered: Connect Z O/S DB2 database using SQL DEVELOPER

Hi Friends,
    I already installed DB2 in my windows machine and i can configure the catalog of Z O/S database. I can connect Z O/S DB2 from my windows machine DB2.
    Then i installed SQLDEVELPOER 3.0.04.34 registered the following jar file from windows DB2.

db2jcc.jar and db2jcc_license_cu.jar (Location :- ****\SQLLIB\java). Then i try to connect the Z 0/S DB2 database. While i try to connect, it show the below error.

An error was encountered performing the requested operation:
    [jcc][t4][10509][13454][3.62.56] Connection to the data server failed. The IBM Data Server for JDBC and SQLJ license was invalid or was not activated for the DB2 for Z/OS subsystem.if you are connecting directly to the data server and using DB2 connect unlimited Edition for System z, perform the activation step by running the activation program in the license activation kit.
    If you are using aother edition of DB2 Connect,obtain the license file, db2jcc_license_cisuz.jar, from the license activation kit, and follow the installation directions to include the license file in the class path

I searched in the internet(ibm.com also). Everywhere they told db2jcc_license_cisuz.jar is not come in 9.7 version. Where can i download this jar file? Is it free or cost?

I tried in ibm.com also. I download JDBC ,drivers,client etc., from this website.But It does n't have db2jcc_license_cisuz.jar file.

Note:- JDBC connection was enabled in Z O/S DB2.

Please help me to solve this issue. If it is free, Can any body share to me?

Did you find the solution

I am getting exact same message when I am running some scripts from my application to connect to DB2 from my local windows development environment. Please let me know what solution you found.

Thanks,
    Vikas

The solution is given in the error description. You must have a DB2 Connect License file to go from a distributed client (Windows, Linux, etc) connecting directly to DB2 for z/OS. DB2 Connect is not free, so contact your system administrator or DBA to find out what you company licensing situation is for DB2 Connect.
    M. A. Feldman
    IBM Certified DBA on DB2 for Linux, UNIX, and Windows
    IBM Certified DBA on DB2 for z/OS and OS/390