Unanswered: How Do I Create a Two Page Report??

Hello,

I am quite frustrated because I can't figure out how to create a brand new page in my Access report design.

I have a form letter that has a front side and back saved as two jpg images. I got the front side into my report by selecting under picture on the Report properties.

I need a new 2nd page so I can select the 2nd picture. I found the option to add a page break, but all it does is add a line at the bottom. I don't get any new sections to show or select the 2nd jpg image. What am I missing here?

Provided Answers: 7
    Put a page break in the footer
    hope this help

See clear as mud

StePhan McKillen
    the aim is store once, not store multiple times
    Remember... Optimize 'til you die!
    Progaming environment:
    Access based on my own environment: DAO3.6/A97/A2000/A2003/A2007/A2010
    VB based on my own environment: vb6 sp5
    ASP based on my own environment: 5.6
    VB-NET based on my own environment started 2007
    SQL-2005 based on my own environment started 2008
    MYLE
    YOUR PASSWORD IS JUST LIKE YOUR TOOTHBRUSH DON'T SHARE IT.

Thanks, I figured out part of my problem. I think you can only have one Report section per report. So I tried insert the pictures into the Detail Section instead. This allowed me to have both images.

But now when I print, it prints the first page, the shows like 5 blank pages and then the 2nd page. It displays this way in the print preview so it has nothing to do with my printer. I can't figure out why Access is generating numerous blank pages.

Anyone know why?

Your Detail section plus Margins is too large for the paper you are printing to. If you are printing to Letter size paper then your Detail should be at most 8 inches wide (assumes a 0.25" left and right margin)

This gives you a total of 8.5" wide. Also, your report could be too tall. Your Detail should be 10" per page plus a .25" margin top and bottom.

If you are getting completely blank pages then you are not too far off. Probably only need to tweak the margins. Also, reduce your Header and Footer if you are not using them.

Quote Originally Posted by DCKunkle View Post
    Your Detail section plus Margins is too large for the paper you are printing to. If you are printing to Letter size paper then your Detail should be at most 8 inches wide (assumes a 0.25" left and right margin)

This gives you a total of 8.5" wide. Also, your report could be too tall. Your Detail should be 10" per page plus a .25" margin top and bottom.

If you are getting completely blank pages then you are not too far off. Probably only need to tweak the margins. Also, reduce your Header and Footer if you are not using them.
    Thanks that fixed the problem!