Unanswered: Help with reporting

Hello,

I was hoping someone would be able to help me.

I have a database which contains a schedule for about 500 different construction projects, there are some sites (about 40) which have multiple projects associated with them, example; one project occurs say 12/6/11 and the next occurs on 11/11/11. I would like to be able to create a report which will generate all the data associated with the second date after the date of the original project has expired.

So, I would like a report that contains all data and then exclude the data for the dates that have already passed.

I hope that makes sense.

I use access 2003 if that makes a difference.

Many thanks
    Access noob!

Provided Answers: 14
    It will be hard to help you if you don't provide a description of the table(s) involved in the process you describe (Table name, Columns names, Data types, at least).
    Have a nice day!

Quote Originally Posted by Sinndho View Post
    It will be hard to help you if you don't provide a description of the table(s) involved in the process you describe (Table name, Columns names, Data types, at least).
    My apologies

All the data I need for this report is kept in the same table "tblSchedule".

The fields I would like to include are:

SiteName (text)
    SiteAddress (text)
    SiteLeaseExpiry (date/time)
    SiteFitOutType (number - combo box)
    SiteScheduleDate (date/time)
    SiteSecondActivity (number - combo box)
    SiteSecondActivityDate (date/time)
    I also have two unbound textboxes which calculate the financial year and qtr of the scheduled dates.

So yeah, I currently have a report that contains all that data, but if possible I would like the second activity part of the data to only appear once the original scheduled date has passed.

Many thanks.

So is this not possible to do? Or do I need to give more detail?

Any help appreciated.

Provided Answers: 14
    I suppose that what you name "the second date" correspond to the column SiteSecondActivityDate but is the date of the original project contained in SiteLeaseExpiry or in SiteScheduleDate?
    Have a nice day!

Quote Originally Posted by Sinndho View Post
    I suppose that what you name "the second date" correspond to the column SiteSecondActivityDate but is the date of the original project contained in SiteLeaseExpiry or in SiteScheduleDate?
    Yes SecondActivityDate is the field in which I want to replace the original date (SiteScheduleDate) once it has passed.