Easiest Ever Comparison and Merge with Devart Code Compare Version 2.70!
Devart proudly presents Code Compare v2.70 - a powerful file and folder comparison tool, available in free and professional edition. The improved product takes into account specificities of different programming languages bringing source code comparison efforts to a whole new level of efficiency
Code Compare is an advanced visual file comparison tool and a major step forward in source code comparison. Intuitive and user-friendly interface of the product allows to compare and merge source files in a snap. Packed with numerous cutting-edge features and distributed as a standalone application or as a Visual Studio add-in, this code comparison tool vividly demonstrates that Devart could never offer its customers anything but the best file comparison software.
Code Compare introduces the concept of Code Orientation which implies syntax highlighting as well as unique structure and lexical comparison algorithms. Striving to make source file comparison and merge even more effective, Devart added unique Visual Studio integration functionality to Code Compare. Highly-customizable GUI and one-click operation make three-way merge an ultimately convenient solution for team projects. The application is very useful for detecting changes in different versions of source code or web pages.
Code Compare can be seamlessly integrated into any version control system, supporting external comparators, including SVN, TFS and Mercurial systems.
Version 2.70 is remarkable for introduction of the following features:
* Support for 64-bit mode
Users will now be able to open large files in standalone Code Compare
* Enhanced assistance during conflicts resolution
- Highlighting and navigation through merge conflicts
- Support for inserts before/after selected text blocks
- Buttons to move all changes in files and folders at once
* Rules-based folder comparison
The ability to ignore spaces, line breaks and symbol case when comparing files in folders
* Additional options when choosing files for comparison
- Independent file and folder history for each pane
- Automatic file choosing in inactive panes
* Support for additional languages
- Syntax highlight for ActionScript
- Syntax highlight for Tcl/Tk
* More convenient integration into version control systems and Windows Explorer
- Options for automatic integration into version control systems
- Enabling/disabling integration into Windows Explorer after installation
Code Compare demonstrates an absolutely new way of source code comparison, perfectly fitted for the needs of developers.
Pricing and Availability
Code Compare is a free tool and Code Compare Pro is its commercial extention. The commercial application is available for a free a 30-day trial, and its price of is as low as is $49.95.
Users are welcome to write any comments and suggestions about CodeCompare on its support page Code Compare Support
Devart is a widely recognized provider of database connectivity solutions and tools for the most popular databases, including MS SQL Server, MySQL, Oracle, PostgreSQL, InterBase, Firebird and SQLite.
Since 1998, Devart is focused on the development of native database data access solutions, development and database tools for a wide range of databases and development technologies. Devart solutions provide the fastest data access available on the market and the broadest database support to many thousands of industry professionals.