Unanswered: Move all access 2003 data to sharepoint

Hi All,

I need to move all access 2003 data to sharepoint 2010. We have around 20 tables in access database which needs to be moved into SP2010. As an initial step, I am identifying the lists, Content types, columns etc that needs to be
    created.

Client doesn't want to use any custom code. Everything should be done OOTB.

Kindly help me with some links / blogs / tools that would help me achieve the same.

I would appreciate any help.

Provided Answers: 14
    Quote Originally Posted by acesstosharepoint View Post
    I need to move all access 2003 data to sharepoint 2010.
    There are tools for migrating to Sharepoint in Access 2007 and 2010 but none that I know of for Access 2003. You can have a look at Microsoft Office: Integrating Access Databases with SharePoint but I'm not sure you'll find a complete solution in there. There are perhaps tools in Sharepoint itself to do it, but you'll probably find more answers in a forum dedicated to Sharepoint.

Quote Originally Posted by acesstosharepoint View Post
    Client doesn't want to use any custom code. Everything should be done OOTB.
    The business is hard but, as far as I know, a client pays for a solution. It's not his role to decide which technique should be used. Moreover, if no standard tools exist for migrating an Access 2003 database to Sharepoint, you client is asking for something that's impossible. He can alway try to convince MS to provide such a tool specially for him but I doubt he'll be successful.
    Have a nice day!