SQL Database deployment project

We are in search of an individual to complete a database project.

Create and deploy an SQL database.

The database has been designed and detailed in a Word Doc (and an Excel Spreadsheet), but needs to be created in SQL and then deployed to our server. We have a database in SQL format that MAY work or it may need to be recreated.

Database interface
    A web based interface will then be created that will allow data entry. We will provide wire frames or we can lay out the interface for you in your preferred program.

Report generation
    Deploy a report generator capable of creating custom reports. The generator should generate standard reports on command (when the process is initiated in the web interface) or on schedule. Custom reports should be easy to create with minimal training.

If this is something you may be interested in (in part or in full), please send a list of references and examples of your work to Careers@CockpitDocs.com.

Limited to US companies or individuals, must communicate well in English, and MUST have the ability to meet an agreed upon schedule.

Cool SQL Database DBA/Developer

Can this be done remotely

Yes, no need to be in the area however, I would be best if we can communicate during my normal hours (about 7 am to 10pm Central time).
    Jeff

Cool What Area is that?

All I need is the data structure and some test data

Smile SQL Database project

I'm awaiting a response. Is the project closed?