Unanswered: How to find and kill a reorg process

I am running DB2 LUW 9.5. Today I accidentally executed a script that began reorging many tables in a production database. I did not know of a way to find the process that was running the reorg and kill it. I know how to kill the process, but I don't know how to find process I want to kill. Does anyone have any ideas?

Do not kill db2 processes. Instead, identify an application handle and terminate it using FORCE APPLICATIONS. One way is to capture an application snapshot and look for 'Statement = Reorganize' in the output.

Thanks db2girl, I have a followup question to your respone. I'm not sure how to identify the applicaiton handle. Can you please provide more detailed information on how to do this. I ran a 'db2 GET SNAPSHOT FOR ALL APPLICATIONS' I did not find a 'Statement = Reorganize' could that be because the reorg isn't currently running? Thanks again!

grep for Reorganize in the snapshot output. If nothing comes back, then most likely reorg isn't currently running. You can also see some reorg info with db2pd -reorg and list history reorg.

Thanks db2girl!