Unanswered: Form or SubForm????

Hi:

I am tring to figure out if I can do this with just one form, or if i need a sub form.

QUESTION
    I have a form built, that is pulling account record information that is assigned to an employee that I have captured in a query. While the employee calls the account holder, they have a button to duplicate the record in the main table to simulate multiple phone call attempts; a new ID key is created for each one.

Now at the bottom of the form, I want to see all the call attempts and call results for a particular customer. Can I do this with just a form, or do I need a sub form also. Below is what I have, and what additional info I need.

THIS IS WHAT I HAVE
    Name
    Customer Account #
    Call Attemp
    Call Results

THIS IS THE EXTA INFO I WANT TO SEE FOR EACH INDIVIDUAL ACCOUNT SEPERATELY AS I TOGGLE THOUGH EACH ACCOUNT RECORD
    Call Attempt Results
    1 busy
    2 busy
    3 busy
    4 busy
    5 Answered

Provided Answers: 6
    I would probably have the subform. The form would be bound to the table containing all the account details (name, address, phone number, etc). The subform would be bound to this "calls" table, linked by the account number.

By the way, rather than an incrementing number for the attempt, I'd record the date/time. As is, you have no idea when calls were made.
    Paul

Alernatively, a form based on a Query Call Attempts Results linking into Customers. Customer Details can be on Header and Call Attempts Results in the Detail.

Simon