Unanswered: Reverse engeering ORA MV into PowerDesigner 15.0

I am a consultant in BI since years. The customer I work for ask me to put the newly created MV into PWD 15.0
    What is the best approach. I can reverse eng (RE) the MV and insert the corresponding SQL. Unfortunately I cannot find a way to build a diagram will all tables & MV involved in the MV. Would have been nice to have PWD analysing the create MV sql and automatically create the diagram.... many thx in advance for your feedback - Thierry

Where the Surf Meets the Turf @Del Mar, CA
    Provided Answers: 1
    You can lead some folks to knowledge, but you can not make them think.
    The average person thinks he's above average!
    For most folks, they don't know, what they don't know.
    Good judgement comes from experience. Experience comes from bad judgement.

import into PowerDesigner MV

thx for your advice. A little bit short. I have tested your dbms suggestion. Fine, other ways exists to obtain what this DBMS provides. What I am trying to do is get the info generated by this DBMS or otherways (DLL definitions) of a MV imported into PWD. In other words what is the best option within PWD to obtain a star-schema diagram and associated DML/DLL imported/known in PWD. Are you telling me I should execute this DBMS within PWD ? I would appreciate a little bit more insides regarding your proposed solution. Thx in advance for your coope - b rgds - Thierry