Thread: Db2 error

Unanswered: Db2 error

Hi;

Please help me on that below error..While do Insert or Update in the front end screen ,the below error comes from the Stored Proc

UNSUCCESSFUL EXECUTION CAUSED BY A SYSTEM ERROR THAT DOES NOT PRECLUDE THE SUCCESSFUL EXECUTION OF SUBSEQUENT SQL STATEMENTS. SQLCODE=-901, SQLSTATE=58004, DRIVER=3.53.70DSRA0010E: SQL State = 58004, Error Code = -901
    com.ibm.websphere.ce.cm.StaleConnectionException: UNSUCCESSFUL EXECUTION CAUSED BY A SYSTEM ERROR THAT DOES NOT PRECLUDE THE SUCCESSFUL EXECUTION OF SUBSEQUENT SQL STATEMENTS. SQLCODE=-901, SQLSTATE=58004, DRIVER=3.53.70DSRA0010E: SQL State = 58004, Error Code = -901

Again if we do the Insert or Update,Below error is received

MMPRXTM.DUAL IS AN UNDEFINED NAME. SQLCODE=-204, SQLSTATE=42704, DRIVER=3.53.70DSRA0010E: SQL State = 42704, Error Code = -204
    com.ibm.websphere.ce.cm.StaleConnectionException: MMPRXTM.DUAL IS AN UNDEFINED NAME. SQLCODE=-204, SQLSTATE=42704, DRIVER=3.53.70DSRA0010E: SQL State = 42704, Error Code = -204

If I compiled the Strored proc again means the error wont come and the data inserted or updated successfully..
    So that every time i need to compile the program again and again..
    Please help me how to solVe it?

Quote Originally Posted by Billa007 View Post
    MMPRXTM.DUAL IS AN UNDEFINED NAME. SQLCODE=-204, SQLSTATE=42704, DRIVER=3.53.70
    As it says, there no table with the name "MMPRXTM.DUAL".
    (Btw, table name sounds very Oracle-ish to me...)
    --_Peter Vanroose,
    __IBM Certified Database Administrator, DB2 9 for z/OS
    __IBM Certified Application Developer
    __ABIS Training and Consulting
    __http://www.abis.be/

Thanks for the quick reply...
    But I got sucessfull execution after i compiled the program again..
    The error comes usually for the first time in a day...If i compiled again means it wont come for the rest of the day

The error comes usually for the first time in a day...If i compiled again means it wont come for the rest of the day
    You'll need to give more details (e.g. content of your stored procedure) if you want a useful response!
    --_Peter Vanroose,

It has update,Insert and delete qurey and do the all prrocess for multiple records..Front end program will call this Stored proc while 'Save'...Getting multiple datas from front end and store it to the DB2 Table.

The Error usually comes rarely and first time in a day..

It has update,Insert and delete qurey and do the all process for multiple records..Front end program will call this Stored proc while 'Save'...Getting multiple datas from front end and store it to the DB2 Table.

The Error usually comes rarely and first time in a day..
    You'll need to give more details (e.g. content of your stored procedure) if you want a useful response!
    --_Peter Vanroose,

We are receiving 50000 bytes length of Input record from front end via Linkage Section and moved to the Working variables
    ,Each recoed length is 2140 and occurs for 25 times(First 4 bytes as a Record count in the input record and next
    is 1 byte query indicator )

The insert,Update and Delete query will be performed based on the record count and the query indicator.
    For ex..

Code:
    0004W098459900....Y098459911......W01198459900......Z098459901.......
    First record      Second Rec       Third Rec         Fourth Rec
    004-->Record count
    W---->Update query
    Y---->Insert query
    Z---->Delete query
    All query is direct simple,What we have received in the Input Record and store it into the table.
    Please let me,if you want more info