Thread: Code Resources

Unanswered: Code Resources

Has anyone ever found a good site that lists all the functions and tools for VBA code in MS Access, along with their definitions? Basically a thorough list of definitions of intellisense for VBA?

For example...
    Text Boxes and their functions:
    [TextBoxName].Visible = (true/false) ' This sets your text box to be visible or not visible on your form.
    [TextBoxName].Width = "##" ' This sets the width of your text box.

I find that there are so many various different things that intellisense gives you, I haven't been able to find a site (so far) that lists everything, along with what it does. I think if I could find a site like that (or build it myself) that would make things so much easier. You know?

Anways, if any of you have found something like that, let me know. If not, then maybe I have a new weekend project!

Provided Answers: 14
    Open Access and simply press the F1 key . All references to everything in Access is there.
    Have a nice day!

Provided Answers: 19
    <F1> is always the line of first defense, but here is a site with an excellent array of tutorials, articles and lists of Access Objects and Functions, listed alphabetically as well as by type of function:

MS Access Topics

It also does basically the same thing for Excel and Word, as well as SQL and Oracle.

Linq ;0)>
    Hope this helps!

The problem with making anything foolproof...is that fools are so darn ingenious!

All posts/responses based on Access 2003/2007

Thanks! Appreciate the tips and the reference site.

Provided Answers: 19
    Glad we could help!

Linq ;0)>
    Hope this helps!

The problem with making anything foolproof...is that fools are so darn ingenious!

All posts/responses based on Access 2003/2007