Full-time position (direct client hire) in the DFW metro area with a large healthcare organization for an IBM Cognos developer.
Competitive compensation with package that includes matching 401(k) plan, career development program, medical/dental/vision, life, AD&D, vision, flexible spending accounts, credit union, adoption assistance, on-site child care, and fitness centers.
Must have requirements
• Associates degree or higher
• 4 years’ experience designing and developing applications using Cognos Framework Manager, Transformer, and Query/Report/ and Analysis Studio
• 4 years’ experience using RDBs and Oracle SQL Query language
• 2+ years’ experience translating user requirements into detailed technical specifications, and experience participating in the review of technical specifications and existing solutions
• Local applicants only (within a reasonable commute distance)
• No H1-B visas
• No third-parties
Experience with Cognos 10 is preferred.
The successful candidate will design and deploy reporting solutions and create conceptual, logical and physical data models, stored procedures, triggers, complex SQL queries, PL/SQL programming, administer the Cognos environment, etc.
Further details will be provided to applicants with the must have requirements.