Hi, I'm relatively new to SQL and trying to figure things out for myself, though a colleague recommended this forum. Apologies for diving straight in with a query!!
I'm trying to develop a report in the following format
Header - Hardcoded text
Shipment Info - From two separate tables (ORDER_HEADER, CARRIER, - CARRIER_ID links the two). Some hardcoded text also included.
Parcel Info - From two further tables (V_PARCEL, V_CARTON_TYPE Order_ID links V_PARCEL to ORDER_HEADER and CARTON_TYPE links the two tables). Some hardcoded text also included.
So my report should ultimately look something like
What I'm hoping to do is to tier those results so that:
1. the header text appears once at the top of the page
2. then a shipment detail is returned
3. then the details for every parcel in that shipment are returned
4. then the next shipment detail is returned
5. then the details for every parcel in that shipment are returned
6. Repeat for specified range of shipments (where)