Unanswered: Why tables are created with the available table spaces, than the one I specified

Hi,
    I created a database, connected to that and specified the table space to be 32k
    Code:
    CONNECT TO myDB;

CREATE BUFFERPOOL my_32k SIZE 250 PAGESIZE 32 K;

CREATE TABLESPACE my_32k  PAGESIZE 32 K MANAGED BY SYSTEM USING ('my_32k') BUFFERPOOL my_32k  ;

CREATE TEMPORARY TABLESPACE my_temp_32k PAGESIZE 32 K MANAGED BY SYSTEM USING ('my_temp_32k ') BUFFERPOOL my_32k;

CONNECT RESET;
    If I have a table column with varchar more than 3000, the table is created with my_32k page size. However a table with all columns less than varchar 1000 , the page size corresponds to USERSPACE1.

How I can make all the tables to use the default table space of 32k i.e. my_32k

Thanks in advance.

Provided Answers: 11
    whenever creating a table : ALWAYS specify the tablespace(s) to use for this
    in that case you are not depending on any defaults....
    you could use : grant use on tablespace ...
    in that case the users are only allowed to use that tablespace
    see :GRANT (Table Space Privileges)
    Best Regards, Guy Przytula
    Database Software Consultant
    Good DBAs are not formed in a week or a month. They are created little by little, day by day. Protracted and patient effort is needed to develop good DBAs.
    Spoon feeding : To treat (another) in a way that discourages independent thought or action, as by overindulgence.
    DB2 UDB LUW Certified V7-V8-V9-V9.7-V10.1-V10.5 DB Admin - Advanced DBA -Dprop..
    Information Server Datastage Certified
    http://www.infocura.be