Unanswered: Full Text Indexing Questions

I am trying to use Full text indexing to pull back rows containing the phrase 'Let It Snow' in a description field. I am using the prefix_term and 'AND' to search for records that also have the three words out of order as well. I have tried 3 different methods to pulls back the records, but cannot find one to pull back records with the exact phrase and ones with the words in a different order. Below are my queries.

Can someone please help me figure out what I am doing wrong?

Select description
    from products
    WHERE CONTAINS(description, '"let*" AND "snow*" AND "it*"')

This query pulls back records some records that have all 3 words in the description in a different order, but not the one that has all three words in order in the phrase 'Let It Snow'

Select description
    from products
    WHERE CONTAINS(description, '"Let It Snow*"')

This query does not pull back any records. I don't know why it doesn't pull back the record with that exact phrase in it's description.

Select description
    from products
    WHERE CONTAINS(description, '"Let It Snow"')

This query pulls back the record with the exact phrase, but no records with the words in a different order.

Thanks for your help.

Quote Originally Posted by xaq98xaq98 View Post
    I am trying to use Full text indexing to pull back rows containing the phrase 'Let It Snow' in a description field. I am using the prefix_term and 'AND' to search for records that also have the three words out of order as well. I have tried 3 different methods to pulls back the records, but cannot find one to pull back records with the exact phrase and ones with the words in a different order. Below are my queries.

Can someone please help me figure out what I am doing wrong?

Select description
    from products
    WHERE CONTAINS(description, '"let*" AND "snow*" AND "it*"')

This query pulls back records some records that have all 3 words in the description in a different order, but not the one that has all three words in order in the phrase 'Let It Snow'

Select description
    from products
    WHERE CONTAINS(description, '"Let It Snow*"')

This query does not pull back any records. I don't know why it doesn't pull back the record with that exact phrase in it's description.

Select description
    from products
    WHERE CONTAINS(description, '"Let It Snow"')

This query pulls back the record with the exact phrase, but no records with the words in a different order.

Thanks for your help.
    Hello,

Do you want to fetch the exact match or any thing containing the word?