Unanswered: Tabbed Document scroll problem

Hello,

I have an application that I want to convert from overlapping windows to tabbed document. With overlapping windows, if the POP UP property is YES, all fields on the form is displayed. With a tabbed document, all fields on form is not displayed and the user has to scroll up/down to get to fields. Can tabbed document display all fields on form, so the user do not have to scroll up/down?

Thanks kindly for your assistance. I really need it!

That depends on how you design it, as well as the user's screen resolution. It's usually smart to include scroll bars so that if someone likes their resolution unusually large they can scroll to the items they need.

I normally use overlapping myself as opposed to tabbed, because it gives more control - tabbed likes to auto-center to the screen rather than the form, so some forms may look off depending on the user's resolution.

Just play with spacing and form size and you will get it to where you want it.

Thanks Chris07tibgs for your help.

The user in this instance prefer the tabbed pages. I decided to convert to a multi tabbed page document. I will have to convert the forms subforms and move them to the multi-tab page form.

I really appreciate your suggestions...that will be used soon.