Unanswered: Query Where Clause Issue

Good Morning

I am attempting to open a report from a form that will gather and select the paramaters for the report. I have succssfully created paramaters with String variables, however a Date field is giving me a small problem. I am using the DoCmd.OpenReport to execute my report when a button is clicked. I have worked with several iterations of this where clause code, so I will give a couple of examples.

"[IDate] >= " & [box_StartDate]
    [IDate] >= [box_StartDate]

Any way I have attempted to alter this code, I always get the same result. For all > equations, if the date encompasses all records [IDate] then everything shows up else Northing. If I use a < equation then if the date = any record [Idate] then they all show up, other wise nothing.

Both my table's data and control data, are formated to short form dates. I'm sure this is a simple solution and I've just stared at it to long to see it. Thanks for your time.

Provided Answers: 6
    See here for the delimiters required for a date value:

Open a second form to the record
    Paul

Thanks so much! I actually tried that at one time, but I put the # around the field name too, wasn't the brightest thing for me to try. However, the page helped tremendously.

Thanks!

Provided Answers: 6
    Happy to help!
    Paul