Unanswered: VBA Method: Moving Data from One Sheet to Another

I am trying to evaluate data in sheet1 and if it fits a certain criteria, do a little math and move the results to a corresponding row in sheet2.

The data is in rows in sheet 1, and I would like the results to be in rows in sheet2 as well.

My VBA is rudimentary. So far, I've been brute-forcing my way around spreadsheets using ActiveCell.Offset.

But now I want to move around two spreadsheets at once. After evaluating a record in sheet1 and writing to sheet2 I want to move down one row in each.

What method do you recommend for this?

Thank you.

Provided Answers: 2
    Don't use ActiveCell.

Use Worksheet.Cells([row], [column]), and use variables that you increment in the code for [row] and [column]. Then you instantly have a handle on where the the results need to go in the other sheet.
    10% of magic is knowing something that no-one else does. The rest is misdirection.

Perfect! That works. Thanks.

You're welcome! Good to know it was useful
    10% of magic is knowing something that no-one else does. The rest is misdirection.

I'm stuck again. :-/ What is the syntax for using variables instead of numbers? My code worked until I replaced the numbers with variables.

I dim r10 etc as integer
    Then I set them equal to values

Example code for use is:

initialsum = Sheet10.Cells(r10, ci10)
    primingsum = Sheet10.Cells(r10, cpr10)

But I'm getting error 1004 on that. Is my syntax off?

I think I found the error.

When I assigned values to the variables I tried doing two at a time:
    c10 = c11 = 3

This doesn't work, although it doesn't either give me an error. Is there a way to assign a value to multiple variables at a time?

No. You have to assign variables one at a time, although it's not usually an onerous task to do that.