helping in ER diagram

hello, I know a bit about ER diagrams and want you to tell me the problems in
    this pic below.forgive me about the diagram,it is drawn in paint.
    thanks a million.
    http://rahafrouz.persiangig.com/image/ER.jpg

Taking a first glance at your ERD, it is quite confusing. I'm not sure what you're trying to accomplish. Could you explain your ERD a little more so we can fully understand it. Only then can we tell you if your ERD is correct.

thanks

actually it is about a conference that people send articles to it first,each article has an abstract;the abstract is first reviewed by referees to check whether that article is confirmed or rejected or returned to correct the mistakes. each article is returned once.this competition has some sessions and some referees, and each session has a boss that is one of the referees.
    thank u very much.

Quote Originally Posted by rahafrouz View Post
    actually it is about a conference that people send articles to it first,each article has an abstract;the abstract is first reviewed by referees to check whether that article is confirmed or rejected or returned to correct the mistakes. each article is returned once.this competition has some sessions and some referees, and each session has a boss that is one of the referees.
    thank u very much.
    The problem with the ERD is that there are no relationships shown, only straight lines, which implies a one-to-one relationship. Certainty, this is not what you want. Redraw the ERD with the correct cardinality, and we can help you out.

Martin