Business Intelligence Consultant - full time position, reside anywhere U.S.
Full-time position is currently open for an OBIEE Business Intelligence Consultant. Travel is required but relocation is not if you reside near a major airport.
The hiring company is highly respected, well established (more than 20 years), and a major participant in various Oracle forums. Current staff includes nationally recognized speakers and authors, presenters at Oracle conferences, and members of the Oracle Magazine Editorial Board and Oracle ACEs.
The company offers unparalleled opportunities for exposure to multiple new technologies and personal growth, stays very current with leading edge technology, and offers a great deal of autonomy. The principals heavily invest in their people and have a great team atmosphere.
Basic requirements are a Bachelor’s degree, 5+ years’ technology experience, 2+ years’ data warehousing experience (e.g., Oracle DB, SQL Server or DB2), and 2+ years’ experience with OBIEE.
• Ability and willingness to travel (4-5 days week but work from home in between project engagements, and on occasional project engagements)
• Visa transfers or sponsorships not currently available
• Strong presentation skills, positive attitude, analytical skills, problem-solving skills and self-initiative
• Excellent English communication skills including interacting with clients
• Experience with OBIEE 11g
• OBIEE certification
• BI applications experience
• Experience with multidimensional databases
• Familiar with Oracle DB, ETL tools, and BI publisher
You will experience all phases of a business intelligence project, meet with prospects and clients, design and implement solutions using the leading OBIEE software, and work with leaders in the Oracle BI and data warehousing community.