Question Unanswered: Is "Module" similar with Oracle's package ?

Dear sir,

I'm a newbie in DB2 SQL/PL. I would like to know "module" is similar with Oracle's package ?

I want to group all store procedure, function into the module. Then, call it from program. If so, should I need to put the module name together with the procedure/ function name when call it ?

e.g. module name is "Test"; function name is "Isnumber". Then, call it "Test.Isnumber()".

Besides, anything I also need to create or build ? Should I need to generate DDL for such module ? Should I grant access right to each module for end user ?

Thanks !

Provided Answers: 1
    Modules are somewhat similar to Oracle packages. In fact, packages are implemented as modules by DB2 when Oracle compatibility feature is enabled.

You'll find more details here: Modules - IBM DB2 9.7 for Linux, UNIX, and Windows

Quote Originally Posted by n_i View Post
    Modules are somewhat similar to Oracle packages. In fact, packages are implemented as modules by DB2 when Oracle compatibility feature is enabled.

You'll find more details here: Modules - IBM DB2 9.7 for Linux, UNIX, and Windows
    Thanks a lot.