Unanswered: Cannot attach AdventureWorks2008_Data.mdf

Hi all,

I 've just bought a training kit book about exam 70-433. In part of "how to install the sample database", I cannot attach the Adventureworks2008_data.mdf from SQL server management studio (2008 Enterprise).

error msg like that:
    Unable to open the physical file "C:\Program Files\Microsoft SQL Server\MSSQL10.MSSQLSERVER\MSSQL\DATA\Documents". Operating system error -2147024891: "0x80070005(Access is denied.)".
    A file activation error occurred. The physical file name 'C:\Program Files\Microsoft SQL Server\MSSQL10.MSSQLSERVER\MSSQL\DATA\Documents' may be incorrect. Diagnose and correct additional errors, and retry the operation.
    Could not open new database 'AdventureWorks2008'. CREATE DATABASE is aborted. (Microsoft SQL Server, Error: 5120)

Please help me

many thanks
    GiaLang

Hi John

I tried to do something as you said and enable Filestream. it works well but when I reboot my pc, the adventureworks2008 database became a suspect database, of course I can not do anything about it.

after searching solutions, I saw this one

""UPDATE:
    The fix to backup successfully, is to delete the file
    MSSQL10.MSSQLSERVER\MSSQL\DATA\Documents\$FSLOG\pl aceholder.txt
    This file causes the initial backup to fail. Afterwards, you should be okay.""

thanks for your comment