Unanswered: VBA read table from certain record till certain record

I have a question about a code I want to write in Access. I have a table with an IDnumber, a catogory number and a subcategory number (see sheet1 in the attached file). For one person there are multiple records; a new record for each new category.subcategory. And there might be more than one person under the same ID. When the category.subcategory start over at 1.110 under the same ID, this means there is also another person known under this ID.
    The records are in sequence, so that the first time category 1-4 occur under a certain ID, these belong to the first person.

I want to make a table that looks like the table in sheet2. So that there is one row per person with al data.

I thought that the best way to do this might be to read the table with VBA from the first time category.subcategory 1.110 occurs till the second time this occurs. All the records in between will than be pasted into a new table, converting rows to columns. But I have no idea how to do this, or if it is even possible.

Hope someone can help me!
    Attached Files Attached Files