Unanswered: Using a Query as a source for mail merging

Right, so I have to have a query called "list of members who have not paid term fee", which will list the members who have not paid term fee-obviously.
    I have to send a letter to these members to remind them to return their fees.

I have tried mail merging it by right clicking the query>Export>Merge with office document. and going through everything and saving the list of letters as well as the original merge document.
    However, when I change the data in the query. Ie a member has return the fee so has to be removed from the query, the change doesnt go through to the mail merge

I have made a command button in a report, and linked it to the original document, but when it opens, it only showing the first member and not the rest.
    Any ideas? thanks

When you run the query manually, does the record that you updated show in the query results?

Yes it does

hmm..ok. When run manually, are you sure your query is only returning records that have not paid the fee?

yep.
    Its a yes/no field and the query records the criteria "no"
    The query works fine Ive tested it and everything its just the mail merge which wont work right

Provided Answers: 8
    what happen when you just load the merge Doc

what about exporting the Query as a CSV (so that it over write the old one) file then point the Document to the CSV file
    hope this help

See clear as mud

StePhan McKillen
    the aim is store once, not store multiple times
    Remember... Optimize 'til you die!
    Progaming environment:
    Access based on my own environment: DAO3.6/A97/A2000/A2003/A2007/A2010
    VB based on my own environment: vb6 sp5
    ASP based on my own environment: 5.6
    VB-NET based on my own environment started 2007
    SQL-2005 based on my own environment started 2008
    MYLE
    YOUR PASSWORD IS JUST LIKE YOUR TOOTHBRUSH DON'T SHARE IT.

when i just load the document it comes up the thing about the database> click yes but it just brings up the first letter still

How do you do it with the csv? Im not good with access. Havent really used it much