var sidebar_align = 'right';
var content_container_margin = parseInt('290px');
var sidebar_width = parseInt('270px');
Programmer in Raleigh, NC
We have an opportunity for Programmer in Raleigh, NC. Please find the job description below and if interested please forward your resume to Srilaxmi.firstname.lastname@example.org
Duration: 6 months
Location: Raleigh, NC
Responsibilities/Expectations will include the following:
1. Review Functional and Technical requirements for clarity.
2. Research and analyze existing business documents and processes, including forms and reports, and assist in making recommendations about improvements to processes.
3. Business Rule identification and validation.
4. Assist with the Application design and analysis as well as provide input to the Database design.
5. Design application framework based on requirements documentation utilizing Oracle Apex 3.2, Oracle Database 11g.
6. Document application design and system architecture in accordance with NC DPI standards.
7. Oracle APEX Application development, code documentation and unit testing.
8. Assist with the Integration design for data exchange, import and export.
9. Build applications as directed by the Enterprise Development Team Manager.
10. Report creation and validation
11. Resolve any application issues found in functional, performance, regression or acceptance testing.
12. Document the application as built.
13. Document the database schemas as built.
14. Document the data retrieval methods via ETL, FTP and other means utilized to include source, destination, schedule and job controls.
15. Perform training to NC DPI staff for the maintenance/support of the applications built.
16. Perform APEX training and support to NC DPI staff as other applications enter phases of the SDLC.
17. Any other duties as determined needed by the Enterprise Development Team Manager with regards to developing APEX applications.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities Requirements:
The following skills are required for the position:
•Experience developing web application using Oracle APEX.
•Experience in data modeling and design using Oracle 11
•In-depth knowledge of Agile Software Development methodology
•Ability to communication effective in oral and written form to explain complex systems concepts to customers, staff and peers in a simple effective and appropriate manner.
•Understanding and implementation of security best practices
•Must have knowledge or understanding of Positive Behavior intervention Support (PBIS) for North Carolina.
•Must have knowledge or understanding of Program Report Code 29 (PRC29) for North Carolina
Srilaxmi Tirumala|Technical Recruiter|Work: 248-522-2568|Fax: 678-302-4488 |Email:email@example.com
Softpath System LLC | 3985 Steve Reynolds Blvd | Bldg C| Norcross GA 30093| Softpath System,LLC
If you would like to unsubscribe, please click here.