Unanswered: Crystal Report problem form repeating foreign key values and date int the stored proc

Hi everyone
    I am new in Crystal report. I have developed a report based on two tables using a stored procedure. But the report is showing runtime exception. I go through the problem and found that in my foreign key field of 'Person_Loan_Details' table, if i put the same value for several rows and the date field also contains same value then the exception occurs. But if i change the datetime or the foreign key (like 101, 102, 103 but no repeating the same value in the same date for several times) values so that they do not repeat in the same date then the report is working. I do not know what the problem is ? Please help me to find the solution. I am sending you the sample table with data and the report as zip format. Please have a look and help me to find out the problem.

Regards
    Nasir
    Attached Files Attached Files

Cannot open the zip file.

The Windows 7 error message is "The compressed zip folder is invalid".

Crystal Report problem form repeating foreign key values and date int the stored proc

hi i am sending you the zip file again.
    thanks
    Attached Files Attached Files

Still cannot open the zip file.

How did you zip it? Winzip?

Try this:

- In Windows Explorer, right click on the report
    - Click Send To, select Compressed (zipped) folder

This will create a zip file, anyone can open the file from Windows without winzip.

Also, if the report is not that big, why bother to zip it?