Unanswered: DB2 Control Center

Hi,

Can any tell me what happen to my control center. This DB2 installed was on top of AS400 platform. Is it because of user right issue?
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	1.png 
Views:	12 
Size:	59.0 KB 
ID:	12465

DB2 Version:
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Untitled.png 
Views:	7 
Size:	10.2 KB 
ID:	12464

Provided Answers: 11
    if db2 on as/400 and client on LUW you need db2 connect in between somewhere
    be carefull with DB2/400 and logical/physical files and tables
    Best Regards, Guy Przytula
    Database Software Consultant
    Good DBAs are not formed in a week or a month. They are created little by little, day by day. Protracted and patient effort is needed to develop good DBAs.
    Spoon feeding : To treat (another) in a way that discourages independent thought or action, as by overindulgence.
    DB2 UDB LUW Certified V7-V8-V9-V9.7-V10.1-V10.5 DB Admin - Advanced DBA -Dprop..
    Information Server Datastage Certified
    http://www.infocura.be

Able to connect to DB2 using CLP.

Hi przytula_guy, Thanks for the comment. But I'm able to use CLP command to connect to my database. eg: "connect to tawakal user abc".

From the earlier attached image, I still can see all server & instance. If DB2 client software require database connection, can you guide me how to do it?

Provided Answers: 11
    as indicated before - i/series and logical/physical files and tables
    go to command line and select some data from system catalog to see if any tables defined
    "can you guide me how.." I hope you are not blind and still can read my update and infocenter..
    Preparing DB2 for i5/OS and DB2 UDB for iSeries for connections from DB2 Connect
    Best Regards, Guy Przytula
    Database Software Consultant
    Good DBAs are not formed in a week or a month. They are created little by little, day by day. Protracted and patient effort is needed to develop good DBAs.
    Spoon feeding : To treat (another) in a way that discourages independent thought or action, as by overindulgence.
    DB2 UDB LUW Certified V7-V8-V9-V9.7-V10.1-V10.5 DB Admin - Advanced DBA -Dprop..
    Information Server Datastage Certified
    http://www.infocura.be

Quote Originally Posted by przytula_guy View Post
    as indicated before - i/series and logical/physical files and tables
    go to command line and select some data from system catalog to see if any tables defined
    "can you guide me how.." I hope you are not blind and still can read my update and infocenter..
    Preparing DB2 for i5/OS and DB2 UDB for iSeries for connections from DB2 Connect
    Thank you very much...