Job Title: Oracle Applications Developer

Duration: 6 months

Job Description:

The Oracle Applications Developer will perform technical design, build, and unit testing to the Oracle EBS r12 application. They will also perform peer reviews throughout the phases and defect troubleshooting during the testing phases. In addition, this individual will work with onshore client counterparts, provide support for upper management reporting, and assist with onshore coordination between offshore IDC development team. Individual will need to be able to provide customize solutions and implementation of customizations independently within the r12 EBS Application. Oracle HRMS RICEFW development experience is preferred (r12). Skills required: Oracle E-Business Suite, Oracle-PL/SQL, Oracle-Apps Development (exposure to Oracle HRMS)

If you believe you're qualified for this position and are currently in the job market or interested in making a change, please give me a call as soon as possible at (973) 967-3325.

You may respond to me via email but please be sure to include your direct phone number so I can reach out to you quickly. In considering candidates for our various positions, time is of the essence and we are committed to responding to our clients promptly.

If you have not worked with Artech in the past and would like to know more about our company and what to expect when applying for a job with us, click on our FAQs or Get Started! page for a step-by-step explanation of our hiring process.

Thank you for taking time out of your busy schedule to read and respond to this message.