Thread: urgent need

urgent need

Hi ..
    I want the ER diagram for these requirments:
    "A bookstore database maintains information about books, professional journals, their authors and publishers. Books and journals are collectively referred to as publications that are published by publishers. All publications have a serial number (ISBN), a title and a year of publication. Books have an edition number whereas journals have a volume and number. No book or journal is published by more than one publisher. Journals contain articles. A book or an article can have one or more authors. Articles have a title and a subject category and no article can appear in more than one journal. Authors have a SSN, name and date of birth, whereas a publisher has a name and address." thanks ..

Please send me the email address of your teacher, I'll email him the ERD directly. No need to bother you with it.

what ever .....
    Last edited by njad; 12-14-11 at 18:30.

nope. I thought Shammat summed it up quite nicely

I'm sure there's plenty here who will help you, but you have to make a good attempt at the project first

judging by the 10 days between asking an 'urgent' question and your reply I'm guessing it wasn't anywhere near as urgent as your portrayed it to be
    I'd rather be riding on the Tiger 800 or the Norton

I think that shammat had a great idea. If you had just posted your teacher's email then you wouldn't have to expend the effort needed to forward or to cut-and-paste the answer that shammat provided, and if your teacher had any questions then shammat would have dealt with them directly and saved you a great deal of time and effort.

You're actually quite lucky to have found someone that will do your homework for you, Wim charges for that service!

-PatP
    In theory, theory and practice are identical. In practice, theory and practice are unrelated.

what ever ...
    Last edited by njad; 12-14-11 at 22:50.

Quote Originally Posted by njad View Post
    oooh !!!
    guys what's the matter with you !!!
    Take a look at the number of folks that visit DBForums and attempt to get us to do their homework for them... We get a bit jaded after a while.

-PatP
    In theory, theory and practice are identical. In practice, theory and practice are unrelated.