Unanswered: Combo Box Yes/No Fields etc.

I am trying to make a database in which I type out the subject of a course number (ex. MATH) and select it and it adds a "yes" to the yes/no field. I want to be able to continue typing different subjects and every one I type to put a yes into the yes/no field. I am pretty new at databases with a general knowledge and I'm using Microsoft Access 2007. Thank you ahead of time!

Provided Answers: 19
    Thirty-two people have looked at your thread, no one has responded, and I'm guessing the reason is that, like myself, they have no idea what you're trying to say!

We want to help, but you're going to have to give us a much clearer explanation of what you're attempting to do here.

Linq ;0)>
    Hope this helps!

The problem with making anything foolproof...is that fools are so darn ingenious!

All posts/responses based on Access 2003/2007

I am making a database for a tutoring program. For the program I need a way to type in which subjects that they can tutor. I made the subjects yes/no fields and am attempting to make a form for it. I can't figure out how to make an area where you can type in a subject like MATH CHEM etc. and it change that field for that person to "yes". Problem is one person might be able to tutor 15+ subjects.