Unanswered: Automating a report using ACCESS

Good day

I have an report Template in Excel(attached) that I use to populate information received from a secondary source.This source only sends me a text file that i manupulate into excel so i can get all the values that i manually input on my template. What I am trying to do is to create a template on Access where I can Import a text file that I receive from my data source to Export a report in ACCESS (PDF format) that will populate all the fields that i have in my template. This will in a way assist me in cutting out the manual typing in of data from the secondary source into my Excel File. Is there a way that you can perhaps assist me to create that sort of template using ACCESS?

Please see attached how i would like the report output to look like. (I have also attached the text file that I receive from the data source)

Thanks
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Last edited by Schoolo; 12-14-11 at 03:18.

Provided Answers: 14
    1. There is no attachment to your post.

2. What do you have so far, and what problems do you encounter?
    Have a nice day!

Automating

Good day

I am hoping someone can assist me.

I have an report Template in Excel(attached) that I use to populate information received from a secondary source.This source only sends me a text file that i manupulate into excel so i can get all the values that i manually input on my template. What I am trying to do is to create a template on Access where I can Import a text file that I receive from my data source to Export a report in ACCESS (PDF format) that will populate all the fields that i have in my template. This will in a way assist me in cutting out the manual typing in of data from the secondary source into my Excel File. Is there a way that you can perhaps assist me to create that sort of template using ACCESS?

Please see attached how i would like the report output to look like. (I have also attached the text file that I receive from the data source)

Thanks
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Last edited by Schoolo; 12-14-11 at 03:19.