Unanswered: Emails from Access

I'm looking for a little guidance for something I know is out of my skills range but need to complete in order for my database to have the correct functionality.

Basically I have a query that generates a flag - f1, f2, f3 etc - each flag is generated according to a set circumstance in a staff members records (that bits sorted however).

Now what I need is so that when an administrator opens the dbase access uses the query to generate an email attaching the relevant form - ie attaches form 1 if the flag is f1, form 2 if its f2 etc to be sent to the relevant person in accordance to an email address found in the staff details form.

I don't want the email to be issued until the administrator has reviewed the email however.

Any help deeply appreciated.

When you say administrator, do you mean a specific person? How you do define administrator?

Next Steps

Adminstrator in the sence of admin staff, whoever is asked to input data onto the dbase each day - rather than a dbase administrator who would look after the maintance and programming.

Sorry used the term with my office head on....

Do they currently log in to the access db, or do you collect their network login id, or have a user table in the database?

Steps

They log into the dbase !