My Client is looking for a "Application Lead / Architect” for a 6 – 12 Months+ Contract based at Atlanta, GA
If you are interested then please send me your updated resume along with the hourly rates you are looking for this position.
Sure Interview feedback!!
· Should have very good presentation and communication skills
· Should have exposure to project management
· Should be able to communicate complex problems to other people in a simple way that they will understand
Key Technical Skills
· You should be proficient in Microsoft packages such as, Excel,Word,Visio etc
· Should have experience in UML modeling
· Should have 10+ yrs of IT exp with a min of 2 years of exp. as Lead / Architect
· Should have prior Development, Design experience
· Should have good understanding of various communication protocols, network protocols, Messaging protocols etc
· Exposure to programming languages like .NET, Java is reqd
· Good understanding of RDBMS reqd ( SQL Server/ Oracle)
· Good Understanding of Security, Deployment topologies etc
· Keen eye on Nonfunctional requirements
· Product evaluation
· Idea generation and Proof of Concepts etc
Application Lead / Architect Job Duties and Functions
· Coming up with an information technology model that meets the needs of the organization according to the strategy and goals of the organization
· Designing and implementing new software systems for the business that will help in service system solution.
· Providing guidelines and training other members of staff on how to utilize the system
· Understanding what the core business needs of the organization and finding ways of fulfilling
Note: - Client is eagerly interested to close this position ASAP.
Team Lead (Resourcing)
Pyramid Consulting, Inc.
Yahoo IM: amreesh.verma
SEI-CMMI Level 3
Office: 770.255.7574| Fax: 678.935.3344
Cell : 404.891.0457
USA | UK | India
11100 Atlantis Place │ Alpharetta, GA 30022