Unanswered: DB2 on SAN storage with high availability
I need to configure DB2 9.7 databases, need good documentation for installation and configuration as i am sort of new for DB2, the scenario is as below
1) 2 instances
2) Should be clustered with HADR
3) Should have capability of connecting to San Storage
4) In case of failover of storage shouldb e able to use local HDD
5) On revival of storage sync up between Storage and Local HDD should happen
6) Replication between local HDD on DB2 servers required
yes, what is the question about san storage. it is storage as any other storage
Best Regards, Guy Przytula
Database Software Consultant
Good DBAs are not formed in a week or a month. They are created little by little, day by day. Protracted and patient effort is needed to develop good DBAs.
Spoon feeding : To treat (another) in a way that discourages independent thought or action, as by overindulgence.
DB2 UDB LUW Certified V7-V8-V9-V9.7-V10.1-V10.5 DB Admin - Advanced DBA -Dprop..
Information Server Datastage Certified http://www.infocura.be