Identifying entities for ERD in below case study

The PC Inc. Shop has been in operation for just six months and looks set to be a successful business. PC Inc. is a retail outlet which offers computer equipment at very competitive prices. The shop is sited in a locality which ensures consistently high sales.

Products fall into three categories: Personal Computer, Laptop and Printer. The shop also stocks accessory items such as USB drives, web cams, printer cartridges, cables, plugs, adapters etc. Products can be described in terms of processor speed, memory capacity, size of hard disk, price, speed of CD drive, screen size and colour.

Since the shop is small - it is staffed by five sales staff and has two managers - it is crucial that only those products which can be sold quickly are stocked. It is the job of one of the managers, Dave Tindall, to oversee the ordering and stocking of product items. What Dave requires is the ability to monitor the sales of given products.

The sales staff work on a commission basis which is calculated by adding the number of sales made for the day and multiplying by two.

In view of the fact that the shop has been so busy meeting the high level of sales, as this is what earns money, they have neglected to develop an adequate internal system for monitoring the products. Ideally Dave would like to be able to have a system which could very easily provide him with answers to both product information queries and also queries about the sales process itself.

OK so what have you got so far
    what are you struggling with

just a brief word of caution, this site won't do you homework in part or full. you need to make the effort. bringing a homework problem here cheats you of the learning process, and in many cases fully understanding the principles behind the homework
    I'd rather be riding on the Tiger 800 or the Norton

I am not posting my homework here.

In the case study the entities I identified are :
    1) Product
    2) Accessories
    3) Product_desc
    4) Staff
    5) Commission

There are also PC, Laptop computers, printer defined. Do they all fall in Product entity or I need to create separate entity for this? Are those 5entities enough for the case study? Do all the entities I named are correct.

Thanx in advance

product_desc (assuming it means product description) is not an entity

it's a good thing you said that this was not homework, otherwise you would get no answers at all, because we don't do people's homework on this site

by the way, when is this assigment due?

rudy.ca | @rudydotca
    Buy my SitePoint book: Simply SQL

Are other entities correct?

Are other entities correct? Do 4 entities cover all the description in the case study. I am still stuck on identifying entity. Please help!!!!

i'd love to help, but i'm not going to do the work here, you are

what have you got so far for your entities?
    rudy.ca | @rudydotca

I identified these five entities:
    1) Product
    2) Accessories
    3) Product_desc
    4) Staff
    5) Commission

Still confused whether they are appropriate or not..Please help!!

wow, you're not making a lot of progress, eh

please read the first line of post #4
    rudy.ca | @rudydotca