Unanswered: Can You Display Hidden Field Data On Forms ?

Maybe it's I'm just fried, and I hate asking two n00b questions back to back, BUT... I've got an issue where I'm trying to decide on some field sizes on a form and I find myself making these huge fields because there are one or two entries that are huge. Most of the entries are 35-50 characters, but then I get the occasional 70-85+, but the fields look ridiculous on the form being so big when most of the data is half the size.

What I'm looking to do, I'm not sure if it's possible, is when the user is looking at a form, if there is too much data to be displayed in the field, have them click on the field or hover their mouse over the field, and then it displays all the data in the field. Is this doable?

Provided Answers: 14
    You can always use a piece of code such as:
    Code:
    Private Sub Text0_DblClick(Cancel As Integer)

Me.ActiveControl.Width = Me.ActiveControl.Width * 2
        Me.ActiveControl.Height = Me.ActiveControl.Height * 2

End Sub
    But this won't change the place you'll need on a form to display the longest data, or the control will cover another one.

Usually you add a scrollbar to such textboxes. See the ScrollBars property in Access help, and perhaps the CanGrow and CanShrink properties for forms ans reports in Print Preview mode.
    Have a nice day!