Unanswered: VBA code for XY scatter chart for acess 2010

hi i am looking for creating a scatter xy series chart with vba code for access 2010 form and report

I need urgent help on this please help me

also if can help me with a code for inseting line in particular bitmap image box on a access form and report

I will be really great full

thanks in anticipation

Provided Answers: 59
    consider embedding a microsoft chart into your form and or report. first thing to sort out is your data. having marshalled the data then set that query as your chart data source

to insert a specific bitmap image on a report use an image control
    bear on mind that what looks good on screen may not be sufficient when printing. print resolution is at least 3 times screen. so you have two choices
    either compress the report image by a third OR create an image thats 3 times bigger than the screen image
    I'd rather be riding on the Tiger 800 or the Norton

Connection with ole server failed

Thank you very much for replying

I tried your suggetion I got an error message connection with ole server failed

their was no triedit.dll in my system then i tried downloading it but it did when i used run command for regitering it by running Regsvr32.exe C:\Program Files\Common Files\Microsoft Shared\Triedit|triedit.dll I am getting eror message "module c:\ failed to load "

please help

it sounds like you have a borked installation of Access
    rather than download individual items 'd strongly recommend that you reinstall Access (and probably Office) or try to do a repair

still no success

I had already reinstalled Office but still this problem exist i realy have no clue now

did you un-install first, then reboot then install from new

I doubt you will get a solution without first fixing your copy of Office

Yes

Yes i did it this way and I tried varius permutaion and combination so far.

May be this is going to take some time

I will be greatfull if you can help me with some other way around. i am attaching a sample database which is giving me speedometer Gauge type chart. this chart I am going to use with multiple query in my main database to genrate dash board.
    all this is fine and i can mainuplate this.

But my main problem is with the needle it is too thin to be seen properly. while googling i found varius vba code and samples. nothing works for me. i will appriciate if you can help me in any of the following ways.

1. if you can advice me with some vba code sample by which i can draw needle ( may be line or needle photo on speedometer photo
    2. if you can give me code to draw xy scatter chart where i can increase thckness of the needle.

note I am using office 2010

Many thanks in anticipation of a solution
    Attached Files Attached Files

so is your problem with an external control or the graph control inside Office.

if its a problem with an exteranl control then I'd suggest you contact the originator of the control

if its a problem with the graph control then there's not a lot I can suggest beyond a complete removal, reboot and then reinstall

May be you can have look at sample data base and you can help me with a sample code. which does not require me to connect with an external object.
    I sample database you can see i had created a speedometer chart with the help of a query and table my problem is needle it is too thin to be seen properly. while googling i found varius vba code and samples. nothing works for me. i will appriciate if you can help me in any of the following ways.

1. if you can advice me with some vba code sample by which i can draw needle ( may be line or needle photo on speedometer photo
    2. if you can give me code to draw xy scatter chart where i can increase thckness of the needle.