Need Access 2007 Database - Project

Hi there everyone,

I represent a non-profit organization that is looking to create a database to keep student data in. I realize that Access is not everyones favorite solution but it fits our needs perfectly. There will only be a handful of people work with database and not gigantic amounts of data.

I have a beginner's knowledge of databases but I've worked with bad databases before would rather have this done by a professional, word is... this is the place to go. :-)

I don't expect this to be a complicated project for a seasoned database admin so please PM or reply with contact information if you would like to be considered.

Here is an overview of the organization and what we need the database to do.

=====
    We have 1 series of 24 courses. Every student goes through those courses in the same order. Each course has one book that is required for that course. Within each course is many exams that are done in the same order each time.
    Students can join the school at any time and complete the courses on their own time, there is no due date.
    There is no concern for adding a professor because students pretty much, read the book and take the tests and email our staff if they have questions.

I don't believe it is more complicated than that. Let me know if you feel you would need to know more.
    =====

=====
    We need the database to hold student information, such as picture and general student info (ID number, First name, last name, DOB, etc...).
    It would be great if there was a form that would display their information along with what book the student is on, the exam grades he has taken already, what book he needs next.

Also we will need to be able to enter this data through forms because the end users will be unable to really understand what a query is.
    =====

We are a small organization and don't really know the industry enough to know what this could cost. Our hope is that one of you smart DBAs have some spare time for a small side project for some extra cash.

Let me know if you feel there anything else you would like to know.

Thanks for looking!

Cool Access Database Project

Please look at my resume. I have been working with database for about 20 years. This would be a welcome side project.

As you can see, I supply most jobs on this page because I get this stuff all the time.
    Attached Files Attached Files

Post Need Access 2007 Database - Project

Waiting to be contacted