Unanswered: Help with cosmetics (no not my lipstick)

Hi, have created a working database (mainly using wizards), which i am happy with.
    What i would like to do is now have a shortcut on my screen, where my wife could double click and a screen(my input form) would appear and look just like a full screen, nicly presented input screen.
    At the moment the only way i can input data is with the database open and the form in form view, but it has all the associated editing things etc round the edges, i think what i want is just to present the form view in full screen.
    Im sure to some of you this is easy, but its baffling me.
    Can you help?

Provided Answers: 14
    In the module of the form, add this:
    Code:
    Private Sub Form_open(Cancel As Integer)

DoCmd.Maximize

End Sub
    Have a nice day!

thanks

Thanks have added the code, what i am really looking for is a shortcut i can place on my desktop, which when pressed will open up the form in full screen, this is to make it easier for my wife to have a one touch solution to entering data when new orders come in, we are not that savvy on access (like i said the database was mainly constructed using wizards).
    Any further help would be appreciated

You can create a shortcut pointing to the database file. You can then create an AutoExec macro (in the database) that will open the form when the database is open, or you can use one of the StartUp options of Access to open that same form. Both solutions would yield the same result.
    Have a nice day!

Thank you i will try that

You're welcome!
    Have a nice day!